blob: dd36a5b1568380720ff2540d604492d667db7a7d (plain
* Copyright (C) 2013 Sascha Hauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* As a special exception, if other files instantiate templates or use macros
* or inline functions from this file, or you compile this file and link it
* with other works to produce a work based on this file, this file does not
* by itself cause the resulting work to be covered by the GNU General Public
* License. However the source code for this file must still be made available
* in accordance with section (3) of the GNU General Public License.
* This exception does not invalidate any other reasons why a work based on
* this file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
void *memalign(size_t alignment, size_t bytes)
unsigned long mem = (unsigned long)sbrk(bytes + alignment);
mem = (mem + alignment) & ~(alignment - 1);
return (void *)mem;
void *malloc(size_t size)
return memalign(8, size);
void free(void *ptr)
void *realloc(void *ptr, size_t size)
void *calloc(size_t n, size_t elem_size)
size_t size = elem_size * n;
void *r = malloc(size);
memset(r, 0x0, size);