blob: e90bc47f752a42691b2cdd81d5cc1206b6a8ad5a (plain
STMicroelectronics STM32 Low-Power Timer quadrature encoder and counter
STM32 Low-Power Timer provides several counter modes. It can be used as:
- quadrature encoder to detect angular position and direction of rotary
elements, from IN1 and IN2 input signals.
- simple counter from IN1 input signal.
Must be a sub-node of an STM32 Low-Power Timer device tree node.
See ../mfd/stm32-lptimer.txt for details about the parent node.
- compatible: Must be "st,stm32-lptimer-counter".
- pinctrl-names: Set to "default". An additional "sleep" state can be
defined to set pins in sleep state.
- pinctrl-n: List of phandles pointing to pin configuration nodes,
to set IN1/IN2 pins in mode of operation for Low-Power
Timer input on external pin.
compatible = "st,stm32-lptimer";
compatible = "st,stm32-lptimer-counter";
pinctrl-names = "default", "sleep";
pinctrl-0 = <&lptim1_in_pins>;
pinctrl-1 = <&lptim1_sleep_in_pins>;