blob: a47c36190b01120c74c8e30077d5c2e9d25e0485 (plain
* HiDeep Finger and Stylus touchscreen controller
- compatible : must be "hideep,hideep-ts"
- reg : I2C slave address, (e.g. 0x6C).
- interrupts : Interrupt to which the chip is connected.
- vdd-supply : It is the controller supply for controlling
main voltage(3.3V) through the regulator.
- vid-supply : It is the controller supply for controlling
IO voltage(1.8V) through the regulator.
- reset-gpios : Define for reset gpio pin.
It is to use for reset IC.
- touchscreen-size-x : X axis size of touchscreen
- touchscreen-size-y : Y axis size of touchscreen
- linux,keycodes : Specifies an array of numeric keycode values to
be used for reporting button presses. The array can
contain up to 3 entries.
/* ... */
compatible = "hideep,hideep-ts";
reg = <0x6c>;
interrupt-parent = <&gpx1>;
interrupts = <2 IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_LOW>;
vdd-supply = <&ldo15_reg>;
vid-supply = <&ldo18_reg>;
reset-gpios = <&gpx1 5 0>;
touchscreen-size-x = <1080>;
touchscreen-size-y = <1920>;
linux,keycodes = <KEY_HOME>, <KEY_MENU>, <KEY_BACK>;