blob: 538192fda9ae953b1a23f09f108f9570ac311e1a (plain
KEYMILE bfticu Chassis Management FPGA
The bfticu is a multifunction device that manages the whole chassis.
Its main functionality is to collect IRQs from the whole chassis and signals
them to a single controller.
- compatible: "keymile,bfticu"
- interrupt-controller: the bfticu FPGA is an interrupt controller
- interrupts: the main IRQ line to signal the collected IRQs
- #interrupt-cells : is 2 and their usage is compliant to the 2 cells variant
- reg: access on the parent local bus (chip select, offset in chip select, size)
compatible = "keymile,bfticu";
#interrupt-cells = <2>;
reg = <3 0 0x100>;
interrupt-parent = <&mpic>;
interrupts = <6 1 0 0>;