blob: 28be51afdb6a2623a9eb9465a86e0ec3fa7a1d7a (plain
* Temperature Monitor (TEMPMON) on Freescale i.MX SoCs
- compatible : "fsl,imx6q-tempmon" for i.MX6Q, "fsl,imx6sx-tempmon" for i.MX6SX.
i.MX6SX has two more IRQs than i.MX6Q, one is IRQ_LOW and the other is IRQ_PANIC,
when temperature is below than low threshold, IRQ_LOW will be triggered, when temperature
is higher than panic threshold, system will auto reboot by SRC module.
- fsl,tempmon : phandle pointer to system controller that contains TEMPMON
control registers, e.g. ANATOP on imx6q.
- nvmem-cells: A phandle to the calibration cells provided by ocotp.
- nvmem-cell-names: Should be "calib", "temp_grade".
- fsl,tempmon-data : phandle pointer to fuse controller that contains TEMPMON
calibration data, e.g. OCOTP on imx6q. The details about calibration data
can be found in SoC Reference Manual.
Direct access to OCOTP via fsl,tempmon-data is incorrect on some newer chips
because it does not handle OCOTP clock requirements.
- clocks : thermal sensor's clock source.
compatible = "fsl,imx6q-tempmon";
fsl,tempmon = <&anatop>;
fsl,tempmon-data = <&ocotp>;
clocks = <&clks 172>;