|author||Sascha Hauer <email@example.com>||2019-06-05 00:06:30 +0200|
|committer||Sascha Hauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-11 09:11:11 +0200|
dts: update to v5.2-rc1
Signed-off-by: Sascha Hauer <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/iio/proximity/devantech-srf04.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 28 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/iio/proximity/devantech-srf04.txt b/dts/Bindings/iio/proximity/devantech-srf04.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
-* Devantech SRF04 ultrasonic range finder
- Bit-banging driver using two GPIOs
- - compatible: Should be "devantech,srf04"
- - trig-gpios: Definition of the GPIO for the triggering (output)
- This GPIO is set for about 10 us by the driver to tell the
- device it should initiate the measurement cycle.
- - echo-gpios: Definition of the GPIO for the echo (input)
- This GPIO is set by the device as soon as an ultrasonic
- burst is sent out and reset when the first echo is
- Thus this GPIO is set while the ultrasonic waves are doing
- one round trip.
- It needs to be an GPIO which is able to deliver an
- interrupt because the time between two interrupts is
- measured in the driver.
- See Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio.txt for
- information on how to specify a consumer gpio.
- compatible = "devantech,srf04";
- trig-gpios = <&gpio1 15 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
- echo-gpios = <&gpio2 6 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;