Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/boards/imx/amazon-kindle-4-5.rst')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/boards/imx/amazon-kindle-4-5.rst b/Documentation/boards/imx/amazon-kindle-4-5.rst
index 58f38a0..26f072e 100644
@@ -36,13 +36,15 @@ USB bootloader mode by the SoC microcode:
1. Connect the Kindle to your host computer with a USB cable.
2. Power down the device by holding the power button until the power LED goes
dark (about 10 seconds).
-4. Hold the power button, and hold down a device-specific special key:
+3. Hold the power button, and hold down a device-specific special key:
* the fiveway down button on the model D01100
* the home button on model D01200
4. Then release the power button, but still hold the special key.
5. A new USB device named ``NS Blank CODEX`` should appear on your host computer.
You can now release the special button.
-7. Finally, upload barebox to the Kindle by using:
+6. Finally, upload barebox to the Kindle by using:
.. code-block:: console