Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/gpu/brcm,bcm-v3d.txt')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/gpu/brcm,bcm-v3d.txt b/dts/Bindings/gpu/brcm,bcm-v3d.txt
index c907aa8..b2df82b 100644
@@ -6,15 +6,20 @@ For V3D 2.x, see brcm,bcm-vc4.txt.
- compatible: Should be "brcm,7268-v3d" or "brcm,7278-v3d"
- reg: Physical base addresses and lengths of the register areas
-- reg-names: Names for the register areas. The "hub", "bridge", and "core0"
+- reg-names: Names for the register areas. The "hub" and "core0"
register areas are always required. The "gca" register area
- is required if the GCA cache controller is present.
+ is required if the GCA cache controller is present. The
+ "bridge" register area is required if an external reset
+ controller is not present.
- interrupts: The interrupt numbers. The first interrupt is for the hub,
- while the following interrupts are for the cores.
+ while the following interrupts are separate interrupt lines
+ for the cores (if they don't share the hub's interrupt).
- clocks: The core clock the unit runs on
+- resets: The reset line for v3d, if not using a mapping of the bridge
+ See bindings/reset/reset.txt
compatible = "brcm,7268-v3d";