Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/mfd/arizona.txt')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/mfd/arizona.txt b/dts/Bindings/mfd/arizona.txt
index a8fee60dc2..18be0cbfb4 100644
@@ -44,7 +44,6 @@ Required properties:
- wlf,reset : GPIO specifier for the GPIO controlling /RESET
- - wlf,ldoena : GPIO specifier for the GPIO controlling LDOENA
- wlf,gpio-defaults : A list of GPIO configuration register values. Defines
for the appropriate values can found in <dt-bindings/mfd/arizona.txt>. If
@@ -67,21 +66,13 @@ Optional properties:
present, the number of values should be less than or equal to the
number of inputs, unspecified inputs will use the chip default.
- - wlf,hpdet-channel : Headphone detection channel.
- ARIZONA_ACCDET_MODE_HPL or 1 - Headphone detect mode is set to HPDETL
- ARIZONA_ACCDET_MODE_HPR or 2 - Headphone detect mode is set to HPDETR
- If this node is not mentioned or if the value is unknown, then
- headphone detection mode is set to HPDETL.
- DCVDD-supply, MICVDD-supply : Power supplies, only need to be specified if
they are being externally supplied. As covered in
- - ldo1 : Initial data for the LDO1 regulator, as covered in
- - micvdd : Initial data for the MICVDD regulator, as covered in
+Also see child specific device properties:
+ Regulator - ../regulator/arizona-regulator.txt
+ Extcon - ../extcon/extcon-arizona.txt