Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/mfd/rn5t618.txt')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/mfd/rn5t618.txt b/dts/Bindings/mfd/rn5t618.txt
index 937785a3ed..9e6770b105 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,21 @@
-* Ricoh RN5T618 PMIC
+* Ricoh RN5T567/RN5T618 PMIC
-Ricoh RN5T618 is a power management IC which integrates 3 step-down
-DCDC converters, 7 low-dropout regulators, a Li-ion battery charger,
-fuel gauge, ADC, GPIOs and a watchdog timer. It can be controlled
-through a I2C interface.
+Ricoh RN5T567/RN5T618 is a power management IC family which integrates
+3 to 4 step-down DCDC converters, 7 low-dropout regulators, GPIOs and
+a watchdog timer. The RN5T618 provides additionally a Li-ion battery
+charger, fuel gauge and an ADC. It can be controlled through an I2C
- - compatible: should be "ricoh,rn5t618"
+ - compatible: must be one of
- reg: the I2C slave address of the device
- regulators: the node is required if the regulator functionality is
- needed. The valid regulator names are: DCDC1, DCDC2, DCDC3, LDO1,
- LDO2, LDO3, LDO4, LDO5, LDORTC1 and LDORTC2.
+ needed. The valid regulator names are: DCDC1, DCDC2, DCDC3, DCDC4
+ (RN5T567), LDO1, LDO2, LDO3, LDO4, LDO5, LDORTC1 and LDORTC2.
The common bindings for each individual regulator can be found in: