Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/mtd/nand.txt')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/mtd/nand.txt b/dts/Bindings/mtd/nand.txt
index 8bb11d8..e949c77 100644
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@ Optional NAND chip properties:
"soft_bch": use "soft" and nand-ecc-algo instead
- nand-ecc-algo: string, algorithm of NAND ECC.
- Supported values are: "hamming", "bch".
+ Valid values are: "hamming", "bch", "rs".
- nand-bus-width : 8 or 16 bus width if not present 8
- nand-on-flash-bbt: boolean to enable on flash bbt option if not present false
@@ -43,6 +43,10 @@ Optional NAND chip properties:
This is particularly useful when only the in-band area is
used by the upper layers, and you want to make your NAND
as reliable as possible.
+- nand-is-boot-medium: Whether the NAND chip is a boot medium. Drivers might use
+ this information to select ECC algorithms supported by
+ the boot ROM or similar restrictions.
- nand-rb: shall contain the native Ready/Busy ids.
The ECC strength and ECC step size properties define the correction capability