Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/net/dwmac-sun8i.txt')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/net/dwmac-sun8i.txt b/dts/Bindings/net/dwmac-sun8i.txt
index 3d6d5fa..cfe7243 100644
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@ Required properties:
- compatible: must be one of the following string:
- reg: address and length of the register for the device.
@@ -20,18 +21,18 @@ Required properties:
- phy-handle: See ethernet.txt
- #address-cells: shall be 1
- #size-cells: shall be 0
-- syscon: A phandle to the syscon of the SoC with one of the following
- compatible string:
- - allwinner,sun8i-h3-system-controller
- - allwinner,sun8i-v3s-system-controller
- - allwinner,sun50i-a64-system-controller
- - allwinner,sun8i-a83t-system-controller
+- syscon: A phandle to the device containing the EMAC or GMAC clock register
-- allwinner,tx-delay-ps: TX clock delay chain value in ps. Range value is 0-700. Default is 0)
-- allwinner,rx-delay-ps: RX clock delay chain value in ps. Range value is 0-3100. Default is 0)
-Both delay properties need to be a multiple of 100. They control the delay for
+- allwinner,tx-delay-ps: TX clock delay chain value in ps.
+ Range is 0-700. Default is 0.
+ Unavailable for allwinner,sun8i-r40-gmac
+- allwinner,rx-delay-ps: RX clock delay chain value in ps.
+ Range is 0-3100. Default is 0.
+ Range is 0-700 for allwinner,sun8i-r40-gmac
+Both delay properties need to be a multiple of 100. They control the
+clock delay for external RGMII PHY. They do not apply to the internal
+PHY or external non-RGMII PHYs.
Optional properties for the following compatibles: