Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-mcp23s08.txt')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-mcp23s08.txt b/dts/Bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-mcp23s08.txt
index a5a8322..625a22e 100644
@@ -18,7 +18,9 @@ Required properties:
- #gpio-cells : Should be two.
- first cell is the pin number
- - second cell is used to specify flags. Flags are currently unused.
+ - second cell is used to specify flags as described in
+ 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio.txt'. Allowed values defined by
+ 'include/dt-bindings/gpio/gpio.h' (e.g. GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW).
- gpio-controller : Marks the device node as a GPIO controller.
- reg : For an address on its bus. I2C uses this a the I2C address of the chip.
SPI uses this to specify the chipselect line which the chip is
@@ -99,9 +101,9 @@ Optional Pinmux properties:
Following properties are required if default setting of pins are required
-- pinctrl-names: A pinctrl state named per <pinctrl-binding.txt>.
+- pinctrl-names: A pinctrl state named per <pinctrl-bindings.txt>.
- pinctrl[0...n]: Properties to contain the phandle for pinctrl states per
The pin configurations are defined as child of the pinctrl states node. Each
sub-node have following properties: