Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.txt')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.txt b/dts/Bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.txt
index 9a06e1f..ef4f2ff 100644
@@ -37,11 +37,10 @@ Required properties:
- reset: : Reference to the reset controller
- - interrupt-parent: phandle of the interrupt parent to which the external
- GPIO interrupts are forwarded to.
- - st,syscfg: Should be phandle/offset pair. The phandle to the syscon node
- which includes IRQ mux selection register, and the offset of the IRQ mux
- selection register.
+ - st,syscfg: Should be phandle/offset/mask.
+ -The phandle to the syscon node which includes IRQ mux selection register.
+ -The offset of the IRQ mux selection register
+ -The field mask of IRQ mux, needed if different of 0xf.
- gpio-ranges: Define a dedicated mapping between a pin-controller and
a gpio controller. Format is <&phandle a b c> with:
-(phandle): phandle of pin-controller.
@@ -55,6 +54,8 @@ Optional properties:
NOTE: If "gpio-ranges" is used for a gpio controller, all gpio-controller
have to use a "gpio-ranges" entry.
More details in Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio.txt.
+ - st,bank-ioport: should correspond to the EXTI IOport selection (EXTI line
+ used to select GPIOs as interrupts).