Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/serial/pl011.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 51 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/serial/pl011.txt b/dts/Bindings/serial/pl011.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,51 +0,0 @@
-* ARM AMBA Primecell PL011 serial UART
-- compatible: must be "arm,primecell", "arm,pl011", "zte,zx296702-uart"
-- reg: exactly one register range with length 0x1000
-- interrupts: exactly one interrupt specifier
- When present, must have one state named "default",
- and may contain a second name named "sleep". The former
- state sets up pins for ordinary operation whereas
- the latter state will put the associated pins to sleep
- when the UART is unused
- When present, the first clock listed must correspond to
- the clock named UARTCLK on the IP block, i.e. the clock
- to the external serial line, whereas the second clock
- must correspond to the PCLK clocking the internal logic
- of the block. Just listing one clock (the first one) is
- When present, the first clock listed must be named
- "uartclk" and the second clock listed must be named
- When present, may have one or two dma channels.
- The first one must be named "rx", the second one
- must be named "tx".
- Enables polling when using RX DMA.
- Rate at which poll occurs when auto-poll is set,
- default 100ms.
- Poll timeout when auto-poll is set, default
-See also bindings/arm/primecell.txt
- compatible = "arm,pl011", "arm,primecell";
- reg = <0x80120000 0x1000>;
- interrupts = <0 11 IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH>;
- dmas = <&dma 13 0 0x2>, <&dma 13 0 0x0>;
- dma-names = "rx", "tx";
- clocks = <&foo_clk>, <&bar_clk>;
- clock-names = "uartclk", "apb_pclk";