Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/sound/adi,axi-i2s.txt')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/sound/adi,axi-i2s.txt b/dts/Bindings/sound/adi,axi-i2s.txt
index 4248b66..229ad13 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,8 @@
ADI AXI-I2S controller
+The core can be generated with transmit (playback), only receive
+(capture) or both directions enabled.
- compatible : Must be "adi,axi-i2s-1.00.a"
- reg : Must contain I2S core's registers location and length
@@ -9,8 +12,8 @@ Required properties:
- clock-names : "axi" for the clock to the AXI interface, "ref" for the sample
rate reference clock.
- dmas: Pairs of phandle and specifier for the DMA channels that are used by
- the core. The core expects two dma channels, one for transmit and one for
+ the core. The core expects two dma channels if both transmit and receive are
+ enabled, one channel otherwise.
- dma-names : "tx" for the transmit channel, "rx" for the receive channel.
For more details on the 'dma', 'dma-names', 'clock' and 'clock-names' properties