Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/spi/snps,dw-apb-ssi.txt')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/spi/snps,dw-apb-ssi.txt b/dts/Bindings/spi/snps,dw-apb-ssi.txt
index 2864bc6..f54c8c36 100644
@@ -8,9 +8,16 @@ Required properties:
- interrupts : One interrupt, used by the controller.
- #address-cells : <1>, as required by generic SPI binding.
- #size-cells : <0>, also as required by generic SPI binding.
+- clocks : phandles for the clocks, see the description of clock-names below.
+ The phandle for the "ssi_clk" is required. The phandle for the "pclk" clock
+ is optional. If a single clock is specified but no clock-name, it is the
+ "ssi_clk" clock. If both clocks are listed, the "ssi_clk" must be first.
-- cs-gpios : Specifies the gpio pis to be used for chipselects.
+- clock-names : Contains the names of the clocks:
+ "ssi_clk", for the core clock used to generate the external SPI clock.
+ "pclk", the interface clock, required for register access.
+- cs-gpios : Specifies the gpio pins to be used for chipselects.
- num-cs : The number of chipselects. If omitted, this will default to 4.
- reg-io-width : The I/O register width (in bytes) implemented by this
device. Supported values are 2 or 4 (the default).
@@ -25,6 +32,7 @@ Example:
interrupts = <0 154 4>;
#address-cells = <1>;
#size-cells = <0>;
+ clocks = <&spi_m_clk>;
num-cs = <2>;
cs-gpios = <&gpio0 13 0>,
<&gpio0 14 0>;