Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings')
2 files changed, 7 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/ata/ahci-platform.txt b/dts/Bindings/ata/ahci-platform.txt
index 30df832a6f..87adfb227c 100644
@@ -32,6 +32,10 @@ Optional properties:
- target-supply : regulator for SATA target power
- phys : reference to the SATA PHY node
- phy-names : must be "sata-phy"
+- ports-implemented : Mask that indicates which ports that the HBA supports
+ are available for software to use. Useful if PORTS_IMPL
+ is not programmed by the BIOS, which is true with
+ some embedded SOC's.
Required properties when using sub-nodes:
- #address-cells : number of cells to encode an address
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/net/cpsw.txt b/dts/Bindings/net/cpsw.txt
index 28a4781ab6..0ae06491b4 100644
@@ -45,13 +45,13 @@ Required properties:
- dual_emac_res_vlan : Specifies VID to be used to segregate the ports
- mac-address : See ethernet.txt file in the same directory
-- phy_id : Specifies slave phy id
+- phy_id : Specifies slave phy id (deprecated, use phy-handle)
- phy-handle : See ethernet.txt file in the same directory
- fixed-link : See fixed-link.txt file in the same directory
- Either the property phy_id, or the sub-node
- fixed-link can be specified
+Note: Exactly one of phy_id, phy-handle, or fixed-link must be specified.
Note: "ti,hwmods" field is used to fetch the base address and irq
resources from TI, omap hwmod data base during device registration.