Diffstat (limited to 'dts/src/arm/armada-395.dtsi')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/dts/src/arm/armada-395.dtsi b/dts/src/arm/armada-395.dtsi
index bf7e433..e18a7d9 100644
@@ -1,47 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: (GPL-2.0+ OR MIT)
* Device Tree Include file for Marvell Armada 395 SoC.
* Copyright (C) 2016 Marvell
* Grzegorz Jaszczyk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This file is dual-licensed: you can use it either under the terms
- * of the GPL or the X11 license, at your option. Note that this dual
- * licensing only applies to this file, and not this project as a
- * whole.
- * a) This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
- * License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * Or, alternatively,
- * b) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
- * obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
- * files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
- * restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
- * copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
- * sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
- * Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
- * conditions:
- * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
- * included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
- * EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
- * OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
- * NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
- * HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
- * WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
- * FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
- * OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.