blob: 6dede7d11532c33f1c4d0677138b23ca975d9cda (plain
* Richtek RT8973A - Micro USB Switch device
The Richtek RT8973A is Micro USB Switch with OVP and I2C interface. The RT8973A
is a USB port accessory detector and switch that is optimized to protect low
voltage system from abnormal high input voltage (up to 28V) and supports high
speed USB operation. Also, RT8973A support 'auto-configuration' mode.
If auto-configuration mode is enabled, RT8973A would control internal h/w patch
for USB D-/D+ switching.
- compatible: Should be "richtek,rt8973a-muic"
- reg: Specifies the I2C slave address of the MUIC block. It should be 0x14
- interrupt-parent: Specifies the phandle of the interrupt controller to which
the interrupts from rt8973a are delivered to.
- interrupts: Interrupt specifiers for detection interrupt sources.
compatible = "richtek,rt8973a-muic";
interrupt-parent = <&gpx1>;
interrupts = <5 0>;
reg = <0x14>;