blob: 10adeb0d703d486694468ae15ea906849a8afaa9 (plain
* HTS221 STM humidity + temperature sensor
- compatible: should be "st,hts221"
- reg: i2c address of the sensor / spi cs line
- drive-open-drain: the interrupt/data ready line will be configured
as open drain, which is useful if several sensors share the same
interrupt line. This is a boolean property.
If the requested interrupt is configured as IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH or
IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING a pull-down resistor is needed to drive the line
when it is not active, whereas a pull-up one is needed when interrupt
line is configured as IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_LOW or IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_FALLING.
Refer to pinctrl/pinctrl-bindings.txt for the property description.
- interrupt-parent: should be the phandle for the interrupt controller
- interrupts: interrupt mapping for IRQ. It should be configured with
flags IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH, IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING, IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_LOW or
Refer to interrupt-controller/interrupts.txt for generic interrupt
client node bindings.
compatible = "st,hts221";
reg = <0x5f>;
interrupt-parent = <&gpio0>;
interrupts = <0 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;