blob: 341ae5909333feeb198803eab797298309951ee8 (plain
TS-4800 FPGA interrupt controller
TS-4800 FPGA has an internal interrupt controller. When one of the
interrupts is triggered, the SoC is notified, usually using a GPIO as
parent interrupt source.
- compatible: should be "technologic,ts4800-irqc"
- interrupt-controller: identifies the node as an interrupt controller
- reg: physical base address of the controller and length of memory mapped
- #interrupt-cells: specifies the number of cells needed to encode an interrupt
source, should be 1.
- interrupts: specifies the interrupt line in the interrupt-parent controller