blob: e23dea8344f818508ffdab858a81a9147a23278e (plain
Generic SYSCON mapped register reset driver
This is a generic reset driver using syscon to map the reset register.
The reset is generally performed with a write to the reset register
defined by the register map pointed by syscon reference plus the offset
with the value and mask defined in the reboot node.
- compatible: should contain "syscon-reboot"
- regmap: this is phandle to the register map node
- offset: offset in the register map for the reboot register (in bytes)
- value: the reset value written to the reboot register (32 bit access)
- mask: update only the register bits defined by the mask (32 bit)
If a node doesn't contain a value property but contains a mask property, the
mask property is used as the value.
Default will be little endian mode, 32 bit access only.
compatible = "syscon-reboot";
regmap = <®mapnode>;
offset = <0x0>;
mask = <0x1>;