|author||Masahiro Yamada <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-27 14:29:25 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2017-02-27 18:43:47 -0800|
scripts/spelling.txt: add "comsume(r)" pattern and fix typo instances
Fix typos and add the following to the scripts/spelling.txt: comsume||consume comsumer||consumer comsuming||consuming I see some variable names with this pattern, but this commit is only touching comment blocks to avoid unexpected impact. Link: http://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'mm')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/mm/page-writeback.c b/mm/page-writeback.c
index ae6e601..26a6081 100644
@@ -1797,7 +1797,7 @@ pause:
* pages exceeds dirty_thresh, give the other good wb's a pipe
* to go through, so that tasks on them still remain responsive.
- * In theory 1 page is enough to keep the comsumer-producer
+ * In theory 1 page is enough to keep the consumer-producer
* pipe going: the flusher cleans 1 page => the task dirties 1
* more page. However wb_dirty has accounting errors. So use
* the larger and more IO friendly wb_stat_error.