Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/usb/dwc2.txt')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/usb/dwc2.txt b/dts/Bindings/usb/dwc2.txt
index 6dc3c4a..49eac0d 100644
@@ -14,6 +14,7 @@ Required properties:
- "amlogic,meson8-usb": The DWC2 USB controller instance in Amlogic Meson8 SoCs;
- "amlogic,meson8b-usb": The DWC2 USB controller instance in Amlogic Meson8b SoCs;
- "amlogic,meson-gxbb-usb": The DWC2 USB controller instance in Amlogic S905 SoCs;
+ - "amlogic,meson-g12a-usb": The DWC2 USB controller instance in Amlogic G12A SoCs;
- "amcc,dwc-otg": The DWC2 USB controller instance in AMCC Canyonlands 460EX SoCs;
- snps,dwc2: A generic DWC2 USB controller with default parameters.
- "st,stm32f4x9-fsotg": The DWC2 USB FS/HS controller instance in STM32F4x9 SoCs
@@ -31,12 +32,18 @@ Refer to clk/clock-bindings.txt for generic clock consumer properties
- phys: phy provider specifier
- phy-names: shall be "usb2-phy"
+- vbus-supply: reference to the VBUS regulator. Depending on the current mode
+ this is enabled (in "host" mode") or disabled (in "peripheral" mode). The
+ regulator is updated if the controller is configured in "otg" mode and the
+ status changes between "host" and "peripheral".
Refer to phy/phy-bindings.txt for generic phy consumer properties
- dr_mode: shall be one of "host", "peripheral" and "otg"
Refer to usb/generic.txt
- g-rx-fifo-size: size of rx fifo size in gadget mode.
- g-np-tx-fifo-size: size of non-periodic tx fifo size in gadget mode.
- g-tx-fifo-size: size of periodic tx fifo per endpoint (except ep0) in gadget mode.
+- snps,reset-phy-on-wake: If present indicates that we need to reset the PHY when
+ we detect a wakeup. This is due to a hardware errata.
- g-use-dma: gadget DMA mode is automatically detected