Diffstat (limited to 'dts/Bindings/i2c')
3 files changed, 3 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-davinci.txt b/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-davinci.txt
index 64e6e65..b745f37 100644
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@ Recommended properties :
- clock-frequency : desired I2C bus clock frequency in Hz.
- ti,has-pfunc: boolean; if defined, it indicates that SoC supports PFUNC
registers. PFUNC registers allow to switch I2C pins to function as
- GPIOs, so they can by toggled manually.
+ GPIOs, so they can be toggled manually.
Example (enbw_cmc board):
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-rcar.txt b/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-rcar.txt
index 4a7811e..7ce8fae 100644
@@ -15,6 +15,7 @@ Required properties:
"renesas,i2c-r8a7796" if the device is a part of a R8A7796 SoC.
"renesas,i2c-r8a77965" if the device is a part of a R8A77965 SoC.
"renesas,i2c-r8a77970" if the device is a part of a R8A77970 SoC.
+ "renesas,i2c-r8a77980" if the device is a part of a R8A77980 SoC.
"renesas,i2c-r8a77995" if the device is a part of a R8A77995 SoC.
"renesas,rcar-gen1-i2c" for a generic R-Car Gen1 compatible device.
"renesas,rcar-gen2-i2c" for a generic R-Car Gen2 or RZ/G1 compatible
diff --git a/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-s3c2410.txt b/dts/Bindings/i2c/i2c-s3c2410.txt
index 89b3250..66ae46d 100644
@@ -8,9 +8,7 @@ Required properties:
(b) "samsung, s3c2440-i2c", for i2c compatible with s3c2440 i2c.
(c) "samsung, s3c2440-hdmiphy-i2c", for s3c2440-like i2c used
inside HDMIPHY block found on several samsung SoCs
- (d) "samsung, exynos5440-i2c", for s3c2440-like i2c used
- on EXYNOS5440 which does not need GPIO configuration.
- (e) "samsung, exynos5-sata-phy-i2c", for s3c2440-like i2c used as
+ (d) "samsung, exynos5-sata-phy-i2c", for s3c2440-like i2c used as
a host to SATA PHY controller on an internal bus.
- reg: physical base address of the controller and length of memory mapped